(Can’t make it to the workshop? Here it is in a video nutshell…)
The Tao of Improv: Part 1: Grounding Music
In this 2-hour workshop, you’ll learn the first step of Mindful Music Making how to “get grounded” and be present with your harp and your music. You’ll learn chord progressions and patterns to “ground through the harp.”
You’ll leave being able to play a simple improv that will create a steady, peaceful place within you.
This is Class One 1 of a 5-part series that teaches Taoist and Chinese Medicine approaches to improvised harp music.
- Who: Harpists, Harpers, total beginners to advanced
- What: The Tao of Improv Part 1: Grounding Music
- Where: Angel Harp Academy, Campbell, CA
- When: Saturday, July 18, 2015. 10 a.m. to noon.
- Why: To take the mystery out of improv, and connect you to your own music.
- Fees: $45.00
To register for the IN-PERSON CLASS, fill out the link below. Then Paypal, mail, square or bring your payment.
To register for the ONLINE CONCERT WINDOW CLASS, go to the Concert Window link below and purchase a ticket.
There are no materials or handouts sent ahead for this class. You will receive them after the class is complete. This class WILL NOT be recorded. It is a LIVE class.
No refunds unless session is cancelled due to lack of attendance.
Please register ASAP.